Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the services offered by the Romanian Society of Osteoporosis and Musculo-Skeletal Diseases (hereinafter referred to as “SROBMS”) to users of an Registration account (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
SROBMS provides an online portal enabling users to register for the SROBMS membership, SROBMS symposium and other events.
The online portal can be accessed via the website www.srobms.ro
2. Use of SROBMS Registration
If the user intends to access SROBMS Registration, an email address, complete name, specialty, professional address and a password of his / her choice must be recorded in the portal. The user is responsible to keep his / her access data secure to prevent misuse. The data listed above is mandatory, further personal data is voluntary.
Creating and using a Registration account is available to SROBMS members.
When the user no longer intends to use SROBMS Registration, an email can be sent to email@example.com. The account will then be deleted once the legal data storage period has passed.
SROBMS reserves the right to block an account should improper, fraudulent usage take place of the SROBMS Registration account.
4. Data protection
User data will be processed in accordance to valid data protection laws and SROBMS’s Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be accessed on our website.
5. Online payments with a bank card via EuPlatesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard):
In the case of the ‘Online by bank card’ payment option, you will be redirected to the secure page of the payment processor where you will fill out a form with your card information.
• Payments with credit/debit cards bearing the Visa and MasterCard logos (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro) are processed through the ‘3-D Secure’ system developed by Visa/MasterCard organizations, providing online transactions with the same level of security as those made at an ATM or in a physical environment at a merchant.
• ‘3-D Secure’ ensures, first and foremost, that no information related to your card is transferred or stored at any time on the virtual store’s servers.
No commission is charged to the cardholder for payments by bank card.
6. Payment Return Policy
Members fees are non-refundable.
• You are eligible for a refund if your cancellation is submitted at least one month before the start of the event. Send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 7 days for the refund to be processed.
• SROBMS may consider exceptional refund requests on a case-by-case basis, taking into account extraordinary circumstances.
• In case the symposium is canceled by us, you’ll receive a full refund.
• Please note that processing fees associated with your initial payment may be non-refundable.
This policy may be subject to updates or changes. Any modifications will be communicated to participants.
7. Complaint Resolution:
• For any concerns or complaints, contact us at email@example.com. We aim to resolve your complaint within 14 days. Our team will investigate and provide updates. We value your feedback to improve our services.